Saturday was a very productive day for my fantasy army. I had finished up the spray undercoat on Thursday night, so I was all set for a big painting day. I went to the miniwargaming club and started painting. I started off by touching up the undercoat with some Reaper deep red mixed with devlin mud. After that dried I gave everything a drybrush with GW's blood red. By the end of the day I had given a couple regiments a base coat of Knarloc green for their skin. I followed this up with a bit more painting Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. In total I was able to get about 170 models their red base coat and of those about 110 have the base coat of green done. With so many models it was a daunting task, but I feel like I've made a huge dent.