Fenrisian Wolves WIP 2

Here's some more work in progress pics of the Fenrisian wolves I'm working on.  The last post showed what they looked like while I was airbrushing them, here's the finishing touches on the paint bench.  I did some bleach bone drybrushing on the legs, a gryphonne sepia wash all over (thinned down), did a devlin mud wash on the upper back and painted their teeth.  Then I added some texture on the base with superglue, slate and sand.  All I have left is painting the base and adding some snow (probably the same look as I did with the thundertusk).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...