Ork Bikers Tutorial and Guide

Here's a whole wack of Speed Freakz to add to my army.  I've always liked having bikers, but never got around to painting up the guys I had sitting around... so I figured with the rumours of a new Ork book coming soon I should get in gear.  I used a simple method of base coating where I sprayed them black and did a heavy drybrush of Necron Compound.  I think this worked out quite well, and the only thing I'd do differently if I were to do these guys again would be to add more red on the bikes.

In this batch are the three Forgeworld Nob bikerz as well as a squad of 6 regular bikers (5 boyz and 1 nob with power klaw).  This is in addition to the Biker boss I already have and a squad of nob bikers... so maybe a couple more biker mobs and I'll be good to go.













































1 comment:

  1. They look great! Love these guides, quite easy to follow.

    Can't wait for the new book either. I'm both terrified and excited at what new options it may bring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...