Its been a while, but I'm back

After a long hiatus I'm back.  The summer and fall have been pretty busy, so the hobby has taken a back seat.  I was evicted from my hobby room, but I'm setting up show in my basement and rethinking my hobby objectives.

Here's part of my new desk:



My last bits of activity were when Age of Sigmar came out, and I just couldn't get around to painting the guys.  So I sold my set along with a bunch of other projects that will never get completed.  I don't have much display space anymore, and I can't keep up with GW's new releases, so I think I may just focus on the boxed games they are releasing these days.  I like the idea of getting a box, painting everything in it and moving along to the next project.  This way if I ever find time to game I have something self contained and don't need to try and keep up with all the codex releases and new editions.  I hope to blog about these projects, but I don't know if I'll be doing the same sort of tutorials as I have in the past.

So, with that as an objective, I need to wrap up the hobbit box that I started a long time ago.  I'm on my last dwarf now, and have the Horus Heresy Betrayal at Calth box to start next.  I may do some little side projects on my existing armies now and then, but I'm going to try and limits my purchasing to things I may actually have time to paint in this life time.

My next project:

Citadel paints:

Reaper Paints:

Badger Airbrush paints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...