Catching up with Underworlds

 Well, it’s been a year. I haven’t gotten much painting done but am trying to catch up before Direchasm gets released. These guys have been slowly coming along, and I'm at the point where I've decided to move on to Rippa's Snarlfangs.

So going to try and get back in the groove and pick away at the unpainted warbands from Beastgrave. I’m trying to improve my workflow by using contrast paints to lay out the base colours. Still trying to figure things out but this went pretty quick. Its hard because my technique has been block out colours (foundations/bases), shade, highlight.  This process allows me to fix things each step without having to go backwards.  With contrast I need to keep inside the lines, and this is a bit of a challenge to my speed.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...