Artificer Cup part 2

Well, good news and bad news from the local painting competition. Good news is that the Skullhamma won the open catagory. Bad news is that I wasn't able to get to the gamesworkshop in time to see everybody else's entries. Apparently they had a table full of models and it was hotly contested. That was good news, as nobody wants to win by default. Anyway, my prize was a Kaptin Badrukk blister, which I unfortunately already have. I'll have to try to trade it with someone else out there.

Here's a couple pictures of the twin linked big shootas I finished before I entered the competition. Now that I've figured out an easy way to make these I'm going to have to make up a bunch of deffkoptas with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...