More space wolves

Here's a second test, but with Reaper paints. I picked up the Midnight blue/Twilight blue/Snow shadow triad plus Ghost white, and I think this will work well for what I want to do. Reaper paints play nicely with my airbrush, so I think it will be a winning combination. Here's another test with these colours:



I'm still trying to assemble my puppies, and am in the process of building an army list. I think I'm going to aim for 1500 points to start with then add another 500 to make it an even 2000. I'd like to keep true to the spirit of the fluff, but also have a useful army. I really like the Fenrisian wolves option, but I'm not sure what models to use for them.

Here's a couple long fangs I've assembled:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...