Skycutter WIP (Almost done)

Well, I finally found the will to finish this guy off.  Thankfully once I had the base colours done it went pretty quick.  The eagle was basically done a while ago, so it was just the flying boat and crew that needed the most attention.  In exploring some other blogs I found a neat tip for blending... its using Tamiya thinner (X-20A) instead of the usual acrylic medium.  Its an alcohol based thinner and works really well with the new GW paints.  I've also heard that it works well for pin striping with acrylics instead of oils, so I'll have to give that a try.

Anyway, these guys are looking good and will be done shortly (with a tutorial to be posted).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...