Smaug airbrush tutorial video

Here's a commentary along with the videos I shot while painting this guy.  I mostly painted him in a few hour chunks at a time, so it took a lot longer than I had expected.  There were a few side projects in the middle (harlequins being one of them), but I'm glad to have him done with the video posted.

I used my new Badger Minitaire paints and was pretty happy with how they performed.  I didn't really experience any needle clogs or issues in general, so I'd say they were a success.  I still need to work out a process for them because it different than using GW base paints.  You have to be aware of the order you put things down so that you can ensure you get nice vibrant colours.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...