Godsworn Hunt in Jem theme, tutorial and pics

 Here's my attempt at doing the Godsworn hunt in a Jem and the Holograms theme.  I think I got inspiration from some themed warband on Facebook.  Anyway, I basically used the below pic as a colour guide.  I didn't do anything too crazy with painting techniques, so the pictures are mostly useful for reference if you want to do something similar.  A full painting tutorial is available after the break if you want to see how I did them.

I think the bases are what made this work so well for me.  You can see more about that in the video, but the last picture below was the inspiration.  Let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions for future warband themes.































1 comment:

  1. Very cool theme - I like the diffent pastels! Paints I usually don't use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...