Space Hulk Genestealer tutorial (Quick and easy)

Ok, so a confession... I started painting the Space Hulk Terminators from the last release and never finished them.  I didn't even start the Genestealers, so now I want to correct that by painting these guys up quickly.  I hope to spend a bit more time on the broodlord, but the main ones need a quick paint job.  Below is a tutorial that's basically a drybrush and wash technique to paint up the 22 genestealers fast.  Should look decent on the table top, definitely better than table top.













1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, thanks for posting! I've only just finished assembling my miniatures for the game, so am pondering the colour scheme I want to go for. Your blog has definitely given me some ideas, especially for getting them painted up fast - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...