WIP Stormwolf and Ork warbosses

Here's a couple pics of things on my desk right now.  I haven't had much time lately to paint, so these have been moving slowly.

The Stormwolf was airbrushed, then the rest of the base colours added before a coat of acrylic gloss (Future floor polish) and then some oil washes.  After the oil had a day to dry I wiped most of it off leaving the shadows intact and gave it a matte spray.  I'll touch up some of the colours and then it'll be done.

**Update, the barrels on the multi-meltas are drilled**

The warbosses were given a silver base coat (army painter) then washes.  I'm adding base colours now and will shade and highlight those later.





4 comments:

  1. Drill your multimeltas barrels, the storwold is too well painted to let them so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I was going to suggest the same thing! I love all of pauls models, and was just glancing in awe at the stormwolf...then giant undrilled barrel!

      He could also get away with just painting a black circle (I've seen people use a sticker before) if he doesn't want to drill!

      Delete
  2. We had a similar chat at the gaming club. The danger is that you drill off centre. I paint a black circle and inner highlight.

    Anyway. Fantastic looking model you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...