Old Blood Thurster and daemons

Lets take a moment and be thankful for our new plastic Crack.  Here's a couple pictures of some old metal daemons of chaos.  I painted these up some time in the 90's.  Yep, that's a 40mm square base on the Blood Thurster.

Remember trying to glue metal?  Man that sucked.  I don't know if it was the super glue back then, or if it was something I was doing wrong, but it was terrible.

These are pictures I took back in 2010 when I was unloading some old stuff.













2 comments:

  1. You were always better off with epoxy for metal to metal.. and even then if you didnt pin you were asking for trouble..

    Nice models , good nostalgia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree on the 'nice models' comment the PBs have something about them, the hounds and thirster are horrible sculpts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...