Wow, what a project. I took a few breaks along the way, but he's finally done. I'm sure I could spend a few more months on him, but I think he's complete "enough". Whenever I'm airbrushing there's always the temptation to go back touch things up with a paint brush, but that kind of defeats the point of using the airbrush. I think I learned that lesson with the Skaven Vermin lord I did... at some point you cut yourself off for the sake of your sanity.
Anyway, all that said, I'm quite happy with the results of this guy. Last night was some final highlights on the scales and a little heat treatment to get him to sit perfectly on the base. His legs and hands didn't line up 100%, so I blasted him with a hairdryer to make some small movements. I've got the video all lined up, and will be posting that as soon as I can record some audio.