Ultramarine progress - Airbrushing

I finally got around to airbrushing these guys.  I had to check that my compressor wouldn't wake up my son, and thankfully being at the opposite side of the house was sufficient.  So that means I can work on things while he's napping or sleeping.

Anyway, I added some highlighting layers to these guys.  I'm using Badger minitaire paints, and found that they weren't really adding much until I added some white to the paint.  In the future I think I'm going to start with a black base rather than blue and work up the colours.  After a blue and white coat I added some blue ghost tint to the models.  Some of it helped, but I also think I may have messed up some areas.  Maybe I'll give these guys another shot before moving on to brushing on the other colours.

1 comment:

  1. Looking very nice; lovely airbrush technique. I have to admit, I've never tried it on 28mm minis. I suppose it only makes sense if you're painting a lot that have the same base colour.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...